The Property Marketing Toolbox explores all the tools you have at your disposal for marketing your upcoming developments, and looks at what role each of them plays in your overall marketing strategy.
- Does your branding really inspire confidence?
- Have you thought about what your website says about you?
- Are you using social media effectively?
- Do you need to print your brochure?
- Is Virtual Reality just a gimmick?
If these are the sort of questions that keep you up at night, then you need The Property Marketing Toolbox!
The Property Marketing Toolbox covers:
- Company Branding
- Development Branding
- Printed Brochure
- Online Brochure
- Development Website
- Company Website
- YouTube Channel
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Group
- LinkedIn Page
- LinkedIn Profile
- Instagram Feed
- Twitter Feed
- Email List
- Site Signage
- Print Advertising
- Print Editorial
- Aerial Overview / Masterplan
- External CGIs
- Internal CGIs
- Site Tour Animation
- Exterior Flyaround
- Interior Flythrough Animation
- Virtual Reality Experience
- Augmented Reality Site Plan
- Interactive Site Plan
We believe that the right approach to property marketing is striking a balance between fundamental marketing principles – like understanding your buyers – and embracing effective new technologies where appropriate. When leveraged as part of a clear marketing strategy, in tandem with old faithfuls like signage, brochures, and launch events, new technology explodes your ability to engage with your ideal buyer.
- We’re talking about social media that enables you to share your values, your inspiration, your personality; to differentiate, and to form a community of like-minded people around your vision.
- We’re talking about photorealistic 3D visualisation, that makes your vision seem real and attainable, and which sparks the imagination of your buyers.
- We’re talking about Virtual Reality, which immerses people in an experience, and engages their emotions in a whole new way.
- And we’re talking about mobile data and online marketing, which lets you reach out to specific types of people – your ideal buyers – with the messages you know will speak to them directly.
Being clear about the emotional responses we need to evoke in our buyers, and then understanding how different marketing methods can play a role – that’s a powerful position to be in. You’re no longer just ‘trying to be innovative’, hoping it will somehow lead to more sales – confused about where you should be spending money, without a clear strategy.
With the Property Marketing Toolbox in your armoury, now you’re clear. You’re starting with an understanding of how people make decisions, you’ve got a check-list of all the things your marketing needs to do for your buyers, and you’re clear about which marketing methods will work, and why.
…Or you will be clear, once you’ve read The Property Marketing Toolbox. Please request your copy using the form below!